- 9:30am: band room opens
- 9:45am: uniform room opens, wind/percussion students dress
- 11:00am: pictures in the gym
- Full band pictures in the bleachers, no instruments or equipment
- Sectional pictures (with instruments)
- Individual pictures with instrument/equipment
- Every senior will have solo pics taken for the football program
- Anyone else that wants solo pics done is allowed
- I’ll have order forms and packet info by next week – I’ll send it out to you as soon as I get it!
- There will be no make-up picture date – we have one shot at this!
- Afterward (between 12-1pm): students will be dismissed to turn in their uniform after their section pictures or individual pictures if they’re having them done. They’re free to go after that.
Please report wearing
- Tall black socks
- Black marching shoes (new shoes will be in before then)
- Short sleeve tshirt – will be worn under uniform jacket
- Thin shorts – will be worn under uniform bibbers
Long hair can be left down for pictures. No bracelets or necklaces. Post earrings only, no hoops or dangles.
COLOR GUARD STUDENTS
Mrs. Maggiore will discuss what to wear for pictures at rehearsal on Tuesday, 8/3