2nd Volunteer Training MeetingPublished: 2018-08-16 15:29:16 by jsmith
WHAT: Volunteer Training Meeting
WHEN: Tuesday, 8/21 @ 6:30PM
WHERE: BTWHS Band room
WHY DO I NEED TO DO THIS?
Anyone that plans to work as a chaperone or in concessions (remember, one shift worked in concessions removes that $50 concession fee!) must attend a training session and fill out a blue Volunteer Application.
I ATTENDED THE FIRST MEETING, DO I NEED TO GO TO THIS ONE?
Nope! As long as you attended the first one and filled out your blue volunteer application you should be good to go!
FORMS DUE THURSDAY 8/16Published: 2018-08-15 08:41:31 by jsmith
Every student is required to turn in 4 forms to the band office:
- Fee contract - either Wind/percussion or Guard/majorette
- Consent to Drug Screening *must be notarized
- Emergency Info sheet *page 2 must be notarized
- Over The Counter Medication form
All of these forms can be printed from our Google Drive (click here). We will have copies available at the August booster meeting as well as notaries on hand to take care of everything at one time.
Students that play school-owned instruments will be given an Instrument Use Agreement contract to be signed by parents and returned.
Don't know which forms have been turned in? Log in to your student's Charms account (via a browser please, this feature is not available in the app) and click "Forms Collected". Anything listed under "Forms Not Turned In" has not been turned in.
Wednesday practice cancelledPublished: 2018-08-14 14:55:28 by jsmith
Practice on Wednesday, 8/15 has been cancelled. The band room will be closed all afternoon/evening for an FBA meeting for band directors.
2018 Parent Preview ItineraryPublished: 2018-08-02 09:52:47 by jsmith
Parent Preview, Friday 8/3
4:00PM: Band room opens
4:30PM: Warm-up begins
5:10PM: Line up for preview
5:30PM: Parent preview begins
6:30PM: Students released - Kona Ice time (bring your refillable cups and some money!)
Parents, the Volunteer Training meeting will begin in the auditorium at 6:30. Bring a pen!
We will have a few blank sets of the required annual forms on hand as well as some notaries - bring your paperwork and get it all take care of tomorrow night!
Car Wash 8/4/18!Published: 2018-07-25 16:19:17 by jsmith
FUNDRAISING FOR STUDENT LEDGERS
- Go to our Google Drive and print the Car Wash order form
- Sell tickets: $5 each in cash or check (payable to BTWHS Band) & fill out the form
- Turn in your order form and all money to the drop box.
- Pick up your tickets the next day - deliver them to your customers.
- Mrs. Smith will apply all the ticket money you turn in to your Charms ledger: pay for fees, sticks, straps, shirts, whatever outstanding balance you have.